Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moree Men's Shed Tool Collection

Hi Shedders


Some weeks ago I sent out a plea for tools and equipment to help restore the Moree Shed after it had been flooded twice in a couple of months


I was in the AMSA office today and found out that the tools/equipment being collected for the Moree Shed to help them get back on their feet will be uplifted and transported on Friday morning.


I have been able to arrange for a bulk collection on Thursday morning so that we don't have to pack any donations up and deliver them to the Windale Shed which is 'collection central'


If you have the items tools or items of equipment that are in reasonable condition and are excess to requirements I'm sure they would be gratefully accepted by those Sheds devastated by the floods. Bateau Bay Shed has agreed to accept any items ready for collection on Thursday morning and I can be contacted at any time until then and I will make myself available to be at the Shed to open up and take in your donations.


You can contact me on 0423147326 to arrange delivery or simply deliver your donations during our Shed opening hours from 9 until about 3.30 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.


I also intend making a list of Sheds that donate items and send them off with our equipment.


Thanks for your support.
John Sharples
President 
Men's Sheds Central Coast Inc.
Tel: 0423147326

No comments:

Post a Comment